Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

iDavid Posted:

1.If any man after legal conviction shall have or worship any other god, but the lord god, he shall be put to death.

3.If any person shall Blaspheme the name of god, the father, Son or Holy Ghost, with direct, express, presumptuous or high handed blasphemy, or shall curse god in the like manner, he shall be put to death.

These are the only two I’d be in any danger from. But technically speaking I don’t believe in any other god, and so long as they’re not counting “god damn it” for number 3…

Unless they count “I do not believe in god” as a blasphemy… which they probably would, so I’d just have to keep that quiet.

I think I’m fairly safe from the laws against witchcraft, murder, bestiality, homosexuality, theft, adultery, “stealth”, perjury and treason.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!