Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

”MC Banhammer” Posted:

NON-RP FORUM RULE ONE: DON’T BE AN bumHOLE

The non-RP forums are for discussing Forumwarz and the real world in a useful and entertaining fashion. Don’t troll them up with personal insults, unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers, or just plain annoying things like UPPER CASE text. Including in thread titles.

Wtf? This is just so wrong. I understand the part about personal insults and ‘plain annoying things’ but banning unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers is plain and simple totalitarian bull****. Unconstructive and unhelpful advice together with pbumive-aggressive ridicule is my main mode of communication. Deprived of it, I’m down to screams of pain and miscellaneous sounds mainly used in sexual context. And it’s perfectly normal! What sense is there in limiting responses to people’s inane posts to either “hurr durr I no get it either” or actually holding the op re-re’s pickle so they can pee? Ever seen a political panel? Not a single response to a question that isn’t unconstructive avoidance, thingly veiled sbumtalk or meaningless platitudes.

Srsly, **** that rule. Me no like.

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!