Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Hey everyone. I’ve been bored for a couple of weeks, and as a result I’ve had a bit of spare time. Some point during my boredom, my mind wandered to ForumWarz. I thought, woah, how cool would it be if you could beat the hell out of other players? So, I got to writing a plausible (lol not) scenario where your character could beat the hell out of ME AND MY ALTS.
Lemme repeat that: ENTER THIS CONTEST AND YOU CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME OTI.

Sound like fun? It should. But that’s not all. You can also win BP if you beat it! 50-150 BP, to be exact. Play my game right and you could be sitting on an Episode 3 preorder soon.
So what do you have to do? Well, after this post, I will make 15 posts, not including 1 for toxx. I’ll need these to reserve for space. After that, the first 10 people to sign up will be put into a Random number generator tomorrow, and the ONE that is selected will be the contestant. What you will be required to do is:
-Agree to a good amount of roleplay.
-Be willing to be active (in this contest, at least) for a period of 1-2 weeks.

FINALLY, WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA END UP DOING?
Well, this is a little game I thought up, running off the ForumWarz universe. You will receive missions, pwn pwople, sTalk people, and the like. However, know this is not some beautiful flash like FWZ. This is a text-y adventure. It’ll have pictures, but they’ll be done in paint. Don’t come in expecting much. What will happen you will, like FWZ, earn flezz for missions, talk to contacts for missions, be able to spend flezz at a store, and earn E-PeenBP VOUCHERS. These will determine how many BP you win (from a minimum of 50 to a maximum of 150). There will be 5 missions to complete, and once you have completed the last one, you will be awarded BP. Should you fail to complete the contest by Christmas Eve (December 24th), you will be awarded whatever BP you have obtained through vouchers and sent on your way.
So, to sum it all up: Play a bored man’s version of ForumWarz in this thread for 2 weeks, and I’ll give you some BP.
So, get started, 10 people post after my 15 reserved spots, and tomorrow we’ll get this train wreck a-rollin’. More detail will be given tomorrow.
P.S. Please keep trolling and off/topic comments to a minimum. Of zero.

QFT
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!