Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Why are 99% of people here unfunny fabulous persons: Internet desensitization, I guess. There’s probably multiple explanations.

How old am I: 17

What religion am I: Atheist/Curious about alternate spiritualist theories

Pro choice or life: Pro choice. I’m quite liberal on a lot of my opinions.

What clbum am I: Lower/Middle clbum. I certainly don’t get everything I want provided for me.

What do my parents do for a living: My mother is a member of personnel for the police. My father is a quantity surveyor for a building company.

Do I have any brothers or sisters: One brother, but he’s ten years older than me, and lives with his wife and kids.

Who is my favorite family member: Very difficult to answer. Brother or mother, most likely, since I can talk very easily with them on just about any subject, and I really enjoy their company.

If my mum or dad had to die, which would I pick: Dad, probably. He wasn’t there for a good portion of my childhood, and I don’t have a very strong bond with him.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!