Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil_Corpora-
te_Walrus

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

First Wish: I wish my father didn’t die, or that I could be with him, if there’s a place after death. He died of mbumive heart failure on July 7th, at about 12:30AM. I never expected it, I thought he was perfectly fine. All I can say is that I’ve learned not to take my family and those I love for granted… because they might be taken away from you when you least expect it. Now that he’s gone, I’ve learned to take opportunities that I find instead of just sitting around, being a lazybum. Dad, I miss you. Have fun fishing.

Second Wish: To succeed in everything I do, albeit with a good amount of effort on my part; getting everything for free wouldn’t be fun. Log in to see images!

Third Wish: The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. Not only would teleporting be fun, but when I decide I’ve had enough fun, I can make a portal on the ceiling and floor. Then, stick a large iron beam through, and weld the ends together once it’s pbumed partway through. Then, run a copper coil around it. See where I’m going? My own source of power! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!