Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

MC Banhammer Posted:

Perhaps some sort of indication as to what, exactly, will be next up after Ep3 is wrapped would help. There’s a sentiment I’ve read from the other players that we’re again operating in a vacuum.

Our weekly meetings have been super long lately, and Episode 3 updates are usually the fastest part (since we’re discussing it every day while working through the various missions) so we’re definitely thinking ahead.

I’m not sure it makes sense to communicate everything we’re discussing. To be honest, many of our ideas are just bad at first. We need to get them out in private, sleep on them, come back to them, see what the community is clamoring for, etc.

And then there are some ideas that seem cool but we discover something about the implementation is impractical.

If we outlined everything we’re considering, we’d disappoint a lot more players than if we just said nothing. Some would latch onto things and then be upset when we don’t implement them.

I wouldn’t mind polling the community once Ep3 is done about what features they’d like to see next. It would certainly help us prioritize things.

P.S. I will probably regret this, but there is a very good chance there will be a bunch of Tubmail enhancements by the time Ep3 launches, and an improved interface for handling MOAR files.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!