Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

was Posted:

If you don’t ever go the the Role Playing forums you can not say what happens to the threads that are made there.

Mostly I speak from history.

I also speak from one of the few RP threads I went to recently, where surprise surprise, there was tubgirl.

was Posted:

Wait. You mean the threads weren’t being filled with shock images and spam? I thought you claimed that that is what happens to any attempt at role playing? Which is the reality?

Before shock was allowed, role-playing was possible, although somewhat hit by the trolls. The decline in RPing came at roughly the same time as shock was allowed, but as I recall, it increased as more “aggressive” trolling came along. So someone would try to RP something, and all the responses — ALL of them — were people “role-playing” trolls. That gets boring to play against. Having hot sexy females exposed as guys because that’s what some people find fun kills the ability to play those females. I’ve seen that happen far too many times.

RPing won’t work unless there are people to RP against, and with. A proliferation of trolls is not conducive. This is why I want “Civil” RP. That’s the only way it’s going to take off on these boards. If it can.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!