Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Daggertips

Avatar: 158823 2009-11-15 23:29:01 -0500

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 37 Hacker

lolwat

man-man Posted:

See that’s exactly what I meant – 100 * 200 = 20,000 which is, by my estimations, a somewhat small amount. Our perspective of what a lot of flezz is, is completely different because of the different amounts we must have to start with.

I don’t know how much flezz exactly you have, but it must be a lot less than the 80M I’ve somehow acgreat timesulated, because 20K is a drop in the bucket compared to that.

I suppose it’s not your fault, but it is still true that we have wildly different ideas about what “a lot of flezz” means.

and to a higher level character this is absolutely true. however, higher level players probably don’t get mushrooms in the junk deliveries. so this doesnt really have to do with higher level players. but to lower level players that actually do get the mushroom junk delievery, 20,000 flezz is alot to them. i do agree with you however about 20,000 being a drop in the bucket, thats why i’m buying these mushrooms at outrageous prices, and i still dunno why im collecting them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!