Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Actually, Chawin is a perfect demonstration as to why this is bad.

In order to get enough invites for the items he wished to ‘win’ he held a contest in Flamebate, giving people BP for their invites. BP = fake currency which can only be purchased for real money.

Now you can say ‘well I didn’t buy it, I got it for Apprentice’. However, you got Apprentice BP for time spent on working on the game, yes? That means that you were being ‘paid’ for your services. Not with real money true, but still with money that was earned by your time.

So real world money had to be spent in order for the Lockerz ‘ptz’ to be earned, not to mention the amount of time which was spent earning that currency.

My time is worth a considerable amount at my job, how about yours? Especially since I can make enough in one days time to purchase a PSP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!