Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

First I was like, hey that might be an interesting contest. Then I did some investigations and found the horrible truth. But from the start.

As you know, Crotch Zombie are basically three dudes. We have Robin Ward, Mike Drach, and Jason Kogan. They all exist IRL, ot that’s what it used to be like. We even saw photos of them. Take a look:

Those were the early days. When Domination became very popular after everybody had finished Episode 1, also Jason Kogan got some spotlight from the community. Spotlight that the other two admins didn’t get.

And now the awful truth: Binge is dead!

Jason Kogan died in an fapping accident and got replaced!

I have evidence.

– Though there’s an Domination Advisory Board, Dom hasn’t changed much. The pistachio problem still exists and got worse. Binge knew about this. Same for alts in the same bracket.

– You could hire Binge in the past. Now his rare posts on Flamebate seem to be bumembled.

– Did you recognize the metallic sound of Jason’s voice on the latest podcast?

– Last but not least, I found this internal teaser poster for Episode 3 on the test server.

ET, in all white, leads the procession. JB is wearing jeans. He has the looks. Bingebot is anonymous, there’s no personality left. Everybody could wear a costume like this. He’s also the only one who’s feet actually hit dark parts of the street. A symbol for death. In his right robo hand he’s carrying a bottle of beer. Did he drink so much that it was in fact an accident?

Jason Kogan may have left a message for us. Take a look at his custom title. It says, MOD-BOT FOR HIRE. If you mirror this title, you get

Now that reads MOD BOT EOB HIBE or IIOD BOI EOB HIBE

This may translate to

“Mod Bot End Of Business Grant” [‘Hibe’ being the Turkish word for ‘grant’]

or

“Two Overdose Break Of Integrity Expense Operating Budget Grant”, which would point to murder…Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!