Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

More like ‘Black ring containing the power to reanimate all of DC’s dead heroes (except Batman) to use them for the evil and nefarious purpose of eliminating all life from the universe’. It is a very good read, but I wouldn’t do it without reading the last 10 to 12 months of Green Lantern first. Blackest Night is worth it just to see Martian Manhunter, Earth 2 Superman and Lois Lane, The Blue Beetle Log in to see images!, Max lord, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Elastic Man and Sue Dibney, Clark Kent’s father, and many other dead heroes return as very evil, very powerful undead.

Ah, I miss the good ol’ days Booster and Beetle and Guy, Khund Invasion, Metagene etc in the JL. What’s the new Beetle kid like compared to Ted Kord?

(Excalibur) I’m in, I bumume it’s all available as collections?

I know for sure that the first 50 issues were made into trades, but I’m not sure after that. They exist virtually I’m sure. In that dark horrible place on the internet that hurts true comic sales

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!