Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shardok

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I wish that time worked on measures of 100 seconds in a minute, 100 minutes in an hour, and 10 hours in a day. That way I would get about an extra 4 hours a day and so that a “quarter” of an hour wouldn’t be confused for 25 minutes instead of 15 minutes by simpletons that fail. Not to mention how much simpler time would be if it was all based around 10s.

I wish that high fructose corn syrup never existed. Just be gone you vile thing. Let me sip the sweet nectar that is cane sugar.

I wish that the world had one global language and that it changed at random at random intervals just to ensure that no one could ever keep up with the latest language. The world will become a much better place in thanks to this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!