Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Im speaking of an IDEAL society here, as in the best possible one in my opinion no less. Money itself should be proportional to positive impact on society. Positive impact however comes from either a fortunate mistake or from being intelligent (for the most part, there are ALWAYS exceptions). Plenty of people have been useful to humanity without having a Harvard diploma and they got their just deserves. Many of the instances that you (by you I mean the usual crowd) are so kindly putting words in my mouth over have more important things to worry about than to be perfect, every society does. This is mostly through the interference of other powers. But with enough willpower and a brilliant plan, people can overcome obstacles even as foreboding as that, and they deserve the highest of praise.

As per the original topic, I was saying that Ayn Rand definitely had a point and was nothing at all like Hitler. Society is invariably flawed as well, as Chile mentioned with the cheating scenario. I can only hope that if there is something on the other side, they are given the worst possible fate. Furthermore I never said that not going to school means you should die. (again, thank you for explaining it on my behalf without consulting me) Being an outright idiot should lead to the lack of pbuming on genes.

A few more facts of the matter.

1.) Some people have claimed my views on society are skewed, wrong, sometimes even monstrous, I’m sure a few of you are thinking the same. To which I reply, “thats probably why I’ll never be president.” I’m a dangerously cynical, even morose individual, at times being outright cold, and I don’t think anybody can change that. But I prefer to utilize this through verbal action rather than something else.

2.) Please don’t make this thread about me. I merely wished to put my two cents in. Maybe I was a little too “honest” about my views, but we don’t have to wreck this over that.

3.) To scully’s scenario. Why can’t the other kids do just as well?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!