Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kyouchou Bud-
gie

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

I wish for the abundance of ignorance, for ignorance creates stupidity, and stupidity is the basis of all comedy. Then the world would be a hilarious place full of stupid people. More so than usual.

I wish for some new colours. I am ****ing sick of green and purple. Seriously, what kind of a colour is purple? It’s a ****ing stupid colour is what it is. It’s like blue and red got caught in a car crash and fused together in the heat. So **** purple: Let’s get a new colour. We can call it “male reproductive organ” and watch all the fundamentalists feel awkward about using it.

Finally, I wish for an end to goddamn sonic sprite comics made by twelve-year-olds. It’s all I see when I go on smackjeeves.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!