Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Prexy

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

1. A permanence and even distribution as well as globally friendly disposal method of resources worldwide.

(That one is for my Ms World speech knobviously)

If there were unlimited amount of oil, food, water, things but when they were finished, you could get rid of them in a clean, safe way then there would be no global warming, world hunger, wars for oil… All humans would have to fight about would be belief systems, but they wouldn’t even really need to fight over them because it wouldn’t mean that they would attain anything from a resource perspective.

2. My own personal planet identical to earth with nobody but me and whomever I chose on it, with an alien time space continuum whereby we would never age and be immortal.

When I was younger there was a show on telly called Bernard’s Watch. This little boy had the ability to stop time with a watch, and anyone who saw the show undoubtedly longed for a similar ability. However, I don’t think I would be able to restrain myself from using it and thus I would permanently stop time. However, this would lead to the people of my world never aging and then once I was dead they’d all be still the same. Also, it would get very lonely. Hence my adjustments; if it were on another planet, I wouldn’t have to affect anybody else with it. If I weren’t alone and we never aged, then we’d spend all eternity binge-eating and losing all the weight again, then ****ing and watching every film ever made and reading every book ever read and going on all the water-slides in the world and doing every drug (in moderation, we don’t want to die or spend eternity as coke addicts…Log in to see images!. What an awesome life.

3. A Faustian omniscience, without the soul-sacrifice.

Pretty self-explanatory really. If you could know everything then things would be rather fantastic. Although there wouldn’t be much of a surprise. Perhaps it’d be appropriate just in relation to facts, not pertaining to other people’s thoughts and intentions. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!