Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Dearest Sirs and Madame,

I am unfortunately writing you with a bit of ire in my loins. For many years now, you and I have coexisted in a very strained but ultimately harmless and respectful see-saw battle of shenanigans and bans. I hope you all know that anytime I “trolled” you, whether it be in the designated RP sections or Blatant trolling threads started in non-RP that somehow made it to FoW, it was all in good fun and only intended to liven up the community a bit. I could compare it to the lion tamer that sticks his head in the mouth of the beast for the crowd. I know full well that any of you could have chomped my head off at any time, and I appreciate you putting up with my juvenile and disruptive actions.

It is because of this mutual respect and understanding that I am unable to digest what happened recently here. If you want to troll me back, troll me back. Make all the posts you want to fight back. Make threads, make some ill-conceived enemy list, do whatever you feel you have to to save your rep or whatever you’re concerned with. Any of these things, the things that all posters and all members of this community can do, would never have upset me. In fact, I encourage all of these things, because they make for a more lively and entertaining environment.

Mods, and I hate addressing this to all of you, but I don’t know who actually did this thing so I have to make it broad, but mods, I am incredibly disappointed that one of you decided it was appropriate to edit one of my posts, not include a note saying said post was edited, then move the thread it was in to FoW, where it will forever be enshrined.

I’m speechless really. Do I bother some of you enough that you feel this vindictive move was not only necessary but appropriate? Do you really feel that abusing the tools CZ gave you to moderate OUR community is justified when used against someone you don’t like? I really don’t understand how one of you could think that stealthily editing my post was within your power.

By the way, oh cleverest of clever mods, there are still some circles out there who view homoerotic linkages as a reason to discriminate against someone, so you can shut the **** up about editing it for “reputation” or “libel” reasons.

Thankfully, Tubsweetie is still able to differentiate his mod responsibilities and powers from his rp character here, and deleted said post for me already. I’d also like to give an overdue thank you to Phin and Space for actually taking the time to provide feedback on questions about bans and grey-area matters.

I put a lot of time and effort into my posting here, and I really don’t appreciate people using things I have no access to to edit my posts in a section that I have no means of editing myself.

On the off chance an Admin performed said edit, permaban me because lol. I know you guys are clueless about how to maintain/repair this community, but ****ing off people who actually contribute doesn’t seem to be a very good way to start. This “prank” seems about as well thought out as posing a fake retirement thread, then YHBTing everyone with an underage boys’ male reproductive organ.

Eternally yours,

Hobart Q Bliggity

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!