Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vertigo CRASH

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I’d wish for the collective knowledge of all humans. Not for me. Let me explain…

I would wish that in some form, most likely mechanical, that all human consciousness could be viewed on one plane, by anyone, at any time, however much or little they would want. Basically a brain-computer interface. Only, I would wish that all humans could see each other without looking at each other. To see the deep secrets and knowledge and experience and heart of hearts of other human beings in blind truth, without seeing race, sex, age, appearance, sexuality, label, political party, or anything else.

But beyond just that, because although that would be amazing, without gain it would be pointless. Beyond that, for the entire human effort in all things to advance beyond anything that had ever been created. So that all art, music, technology, would have a rapid, eternal rate of expansion. Being able to touch, intimately and personally, each human mind, ignorance would vanish in time. All forms of discrimination or stereotyping or intolerance would disappear. While having the ability to retain their own thoughts, opinions and experiences, people would now be infinitely more open to the world and to other people.

I know it won’t happen, but most of all I wish that I could be there when that happened.

(That was some sappy crap. I need to curse to redeem myself. **** **** ****TY male reproductive organ ****ING woman's genitals ****.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!