Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

glideadon

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

As far as making the world a better place goes?

Everyone in the world feels complete empathy for the things they do to others. Each and every time a person interacts with another person, they know EXACTLY how the other person feels. Sadness, pain, joy, loneliness, confusion…. all of it. It would probably make it a lot harder for people to do anything too heinous.

Personal gain wise… that’s a tough one. I think the best wish would be a “Real Life Save System”. I’d like to be able to create “save points” and “load my game” in real life. Then I’d get to see how things turn out even if I’m not sure I’ll like it. Sure would be fun to take those risks knowing that if things don’t turn out quite right, I can give it another shot.

Hmm, guess I’ve still got another wish to go…

I can’t really think of anything that my first two wishes wouldn’t solve for me personally, so I guess I’d wish for my friends and family to lead happy, fulfilling lives. No matter what happens, I can’t guarantee that they’ll be HAPPY, even with money, and as many re-tries as I want… I can’t be in two places at once, and even with all the money in the world, some things you just can’t buy. Since I haven’t got anything else I really want that I can’t get with infinite re-tries, I think it would be nice to give back to the people who helped me out when I was growing up. Especially some of my teachers. Lord knows teachers don’t get the respect they deserve.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!