Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Psy-4

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I was about to post something whimsical (20 monkeys), an attempt at being clever (if I had just one last wish, I would like a tasty fish), or a reference (The things that I want by Max Payne), but no. And then I made a mistake. I actually thought about what I really want. And then I drew a blank.

I realized that as neat as it was, I didn’t really want a power relationship with other people (and stand tall over them) in the form of money, beauty, knowledge, fame or superpowers. My desires were limited to shallow instant gratification, a video game, a better computer, maybe getting laid. I have trouble choosing gifts for my own birthday.

Maybe other want it to control other people(be worshiped, be liked, get laid) or just for its own sake, I don’t know.

Although, those who wish for infinite knowledge, you’re making a big mistake. Think about it – every day, you will be dealing with idiots. Buffoons who talk out of their bum 24/7/365. How long will it be before you start looking down on everyone? Do you think that being truly alone, with even basic ability to have a meaningful conversation with anyone, is really what you want? But I guess it doesn’t really matter.

Man, thinking about this… had no effect on me at all. I feel indifferent. Pbumive. Being bullied for four years does that to you, so my parents took me to another country. I make friends but I never stick by them. I leave impressions that much better than I remember leaving, or receiving from the other person. Virtually no social life, never really wanted one either. Never had a girlfriend, and I already know I would make a crappy boyfriend – shallow emotional involvement, and I want a girl, any girl, not a specific someone, and that’s a killer for any meaningful relationship. I never felt attracted to anyone. I never loved. I used to.

So I guess that’s my wish. I want to love again.

P.S. Sorry, didn’t mean to do that in a contest.

Psy-4 edited this message on 11/11/2009 2:35AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!