Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Here’s my answer from the other forum. Meant to put it here.

Celerysteve Posted:

Where’s the CD thread?

2) Mrs. Franklin: Swedish white female, age 35, who is a part-time secretary for a large company. Quiet, keeps to herself. Non-practicing Christian Baptist. Is married, has one child.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez: Dominican female, age 21. Ex-child prostitute who now helps women get off the street. Devoted Roman Catholic. Friendly, but slightly overweight.

8) Mbumaga Linn: Japanese male, age 23, organic food store clerk. Member of green party; above average experience with gardening. Political anarchist and an atheist. Unmarried.

10) Susan Cho: Chinese female, age 28, engaged to Adam Li. Slightly snobbish; comes from money. Practices Taoism half-heartedly; is good with children.

11) Amy Youngston: English female, age 17, gothic personality. Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Atheism. Wants to be a clothing designer.

14) Juli Mohammed: Saudi female, age 16. American patriot; vegetarian. Practices Islam half-heartedly.

15) Chelsea Masterson: Serbian female, age 19, prostitute. Drug history in past, along with arrest records. Atheist, no political affiliation.

17) Michelle Famtishidd: Indian female, age 25, practicing nurse. Weak immune system, focuses or working out and good looks. Devoted Hindu, single.

I only saw seven chicks. The Japanese guy could probably grow food and weed and be pretty cool to kick it with. I guess I wouldn’t want to be the only dude. I’d might trade the old chick for the white supremacist dude too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!