Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dorque

Avatar: 84988 Sat Nov 29 18:46:03 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FunJelly8 Posted:

ban imo. keep fwz lockerz scam free. thanks in advance

I’m very sorry you feel that way. It’s not a scam and there is plenty of proof that it’s not a scam if you care to do your research, but you’re more than free to make up your own mind about whether you’d like to be a part of it or not. That is why I wrote up what I feel to be an informative post.

Why you feel that a post of honest information that leaves the choice entirely up to the reader deserves a ban is beyond me. My post is certainly not against the site rules.

However, if that is the way you’d like this to be, may I remind you of the following that is in the site rules:

The Civil Discussion forums are for discussing Forumwarz and the real world in a useful and entertaining fashion. Don’t troll them up with personal insults, nonconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers, off-topic posts, mini-modding, and the like.

Again, my sincere apologies that you find my post to be so objectionable.

Regards.

::EDIT::

To address the valid concern that was brought up:

You answer one daily question a day, which is usually a one-word or one-phrase answer (Yesterday’s was “Yankees or Mets?”, today’s was “What’s the best street food?” ) and you get two PTZ, to be spent however you like. To add some comparison, new video games cost 100 PTZ currently (PS3, Wii, X360, DS and PSP), contests cost 10 PTZ each (one was for 250 PTZ, one was for a VIP concert, one was for the newest model iPod,) and big-ticket items like a 120GB PS3 slim cost 625 PTZ.

Dorque edited this message on 11/10/2009 3:07AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!