Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Master_Troll Posted:

Spoiler: You paid for episode 2, the community is free. You’re not getting a refund.

We could always go back to having 1 rule, Don’t be a male reproductive organ. That’s where we started, all current rules are really just an extension of that one. Guess what, copying your own entry and constantly winning is being a male reproductive organ, it takes the “fun” (INCIT has very little fun) out of that portion of the game.

Not to mention he was disruptive and an IDC spammer. He was a nuisance to have around. Can you name one positive thing Merc brought to the table, other than being a punching bag?

PS I love how people from WeChall that I’ve never heard of are the only ones defending Merc, it’s like only new posters who don’t realize how far downhill we’ve gone are the only ones who see him as anything other than bad.

truth.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!