Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Sulwyn Posted:

‘**** the rules, mods who take themselves too seriously suck, players who flame are idiots’– that tone?

That is totally the tone of Forumwarz. It has such an anti-rules, anti-mod, and anti-flamer core. Remember that mission where you could do whatever the hell you wanted as long as you did flame anyone or become a mod.

Also, **** rude mods, the only people who should be mean is everyone else because there are NO RULES, YEAH! This hard-bum game about the mean internet streets where the mods wear tickle gloves and kiss your eyelids every night.

The funniest part is that pretty much nobody else has that problem with me. You’re the only one who has ever flipped out about the way I mod and I’ve never even said anything to you.

But, guys, the image of this game is very important to Sulwyn. She’s written us about it before. She’s right, though. I am trying to change the image of Forumwarz.

And this is the image I’m trying to change it to:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!