Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

man-man Posted:

I’m torn. On the one hand, enforcing a rule retroactively would be very uncool.

Merc got banned for a year. I can remember he got banned at least twice (not counting this time) by the same reason. They enforced the rule retroactively once, his first time doing it.

We all know getting banned for a full year, with the full consensus of an ADMIN (the admin Merc would claim he was a whipping boy for, nonetheless (no trolling here, he really did it and I have logs to prove it)), means you screwed up. Badly.

There is examples of other people plagiarising? Sure, the defense should go ahead and bring them instead of shooting in the nothing with whining and “bawwwww I want my money back”. All I’ve seen is proof that Merc did it himself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!