Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I considered the bishop, but he just didn’t bring much to the table. I prefer for the males to bring some sort of useful skill to the table, and he doesn’t really have that, aside from potential leadership ability (a role that can easily be filled by somebody else). He does seem to have good genes, given how healthy he is, but there’s always that “vow of chastity” to contend with, and frankly, even if he’d be willing to drop his religious vows for humanity’s sake, I’d rather give the spots in my bunker to people who aren’t going to bring ridiculous spiritual luggage like that in with them.

To the comments about Mrs. Franklin not being a good potential breeder: I agree that there are arguments against bringing her in, but the alternatives really aren’t any better; two (ex) prostitutes and a woman with a weak immune system aren’t much better for breeding purposes, especially since it’s unknown what the cause of her son’s mental handicap was. Furthermore, given the fact that she’s been raising a very special child, she obviously has some level of compbumion and sensibility that would serve as a good example for the younger females in the bunker. If I didn’t take her, I’d take the Serbian prostitute (bumuming she hasn’t contracted any STDs), but a collection of three teenage girls whining and expecting things to be done for them in exchange for constant sex sounds like more trouble than the constant sex would be worth.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!