Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

DerKaiserReich Posted:

To be honest, this wasn’t really meant to extend too far into the future; I’ll give that there was a lot of personal speculation that one would have. I might just make another scenario with even more detailed people, with a pre-set plan (i.e. leave the bunker, not the ONLY humans alive, but severely scattered), etc , etc.

This was mostly an exercise to show what the different people of FWZ think about who they would take and why they would take them. The ambiguity of the scenario leads the reader to judge for themselves how they see the world unfolding, and planning ahead as such. It shows what people are willing to prepare for first, and what traits they have on the tip of their minds as good reasons to keep certain people in the bunker.

For example, on a related note, I thought it was interesting that you were the first person to point out the Mr. Franklin would now be an EX-smoker, so long as he was locked in the bunker for a few weeks and didn’t split off from the group to find new cigs. Most people didn’t say that; maybe they bumumed there were cigs in the bunker. Perhaps it was the cancer risk that turned people off to him. I know several people didn’t pick him because of his possible genetic faults. All of these bumumptions are what make up the game. Feel free to decide just what happens inside the bubble of your own scenario, or judge others on how effective their team is in your own mind.

Like I’ve said, I’d like to make another one with more people and a more detailed plotline if this thread turns out well (which it looks like it has so far).

Thanks for the feedback!

I suggested that if I didn’t take his wife or son, and he did not have any smokes, he would kill himself. Going from 20 to 0 is very hard. Doing it with a dead wife (who is in fact dinner) would be impossible.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!