Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

i wasn’t sure if Hermann was a medical doctor either, but i agree, he’d be useful anyway. i dunno why anyone thinks Mrs. Franklin would be useful as a breeder. she’s already had a retard so she could have bad genes, and at age 35 she’d have a high risk pregnancy, plus the chances of having a downs syndrome baby at at 35 or older is like 1 in 200. plus she’d be distraught without her family. horrible choice imo.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Wtfmcnuggets-

I’d like to say it’s a bad idea for such a small group to break into “tribes.” Your best chance of survival is to stay together. It’s really extremely unlikely that the little groups you want to break into would agree to going off alone in the groups you decided or would last for any length of time. No one has the know-how to survive in this time. You have a better pool of knowledge and a better chance of defense as nine. Also, you are making the problem of inbreeding worse. And bumuming your plan works and the tribes go on to flourish and start new nations, you have just started the war-like human history which led us to this point all over again.

the tribes are in the long term plan. we’d definitely hang out for 5 or so years before we split up. and like i said, i’d have all the females bear a child or two, then everyone would trade babies before branching off so that the genetic pool would be more varied. war is bound to happen again eventually no matter what. as far as defenses go, probably not much survived so i don’t think there would be much danger. once everyone learned how to cultivate food, build a basic shelter, etc. i think they’d be fine.

Shii Posted:

You guys do realize in the event of world annihilation that single-couple pairs are a really inefficient way to go about repopulating.

There’s a reason that multiple wives were allowed in the super-old days of the Bible, because it takes way, way fewer guys to populate than it does women.

you run into genetic problems this way. i think 2-3 females per male is the best solution.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!