Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I need to do this from a different angle. It’s my bunker and my instinct would be to save family and friends. Since that is not possible, and I also feel that repopulating the Earth with humans is impossible, and having children at all might be a bad idea because we don’t have room for them, I’m just going to take whoever I can live with.

1) The entire Franklin family is out. I won’t have a lawyer and a smoker in my bunker, we can’t take care of a very special kid, and that means the wife, horrified at the death sentences of her family, would be impossible to live with.

4) James Vitrono -YES: He can stay since he can cook some fine pasta and is not listed as “devout.” I was raised a Catholic, anyway.

5)Hermann Huntington -YES: Yep, we need a doctor and he’s very intelligent so he’d be interesting to talk to.

6) Vanessa Rodriguez -YES: I know what I said about devout, but she otherwise sounds like a harmonious addition and, as I said, I was raised Catholic and could see where she’s coming from.

7) Rick Washington -YES: He sounds like an interesting guy with a rich background and stories to tell. I feel like the “little experience with other races” is a red herring. It doesn’t say he doesn’t get along with other races, it seems more to imply he’s been working hard all his life among African Americans. He probably has good community organization skills. I don’t see why race matters when there’s 9 people left on Earth.

8) Mbumaga Linn -YES: Taking him for gardening, and because we could probably get along. Once the bunker was closed up, I wouldn’t have much interest in ruling over everyone and would prefer a democracy, so I don’t think the anarchy thing would be a problem.

9) Adam Li – NO: I would allow him, but I don’t want his “slightly snobbish; comes from money” wife, therefore he might be kind of mad about Cho, so no.

10) Susan Cho -NO: Blargh no

11) Amy Youngston -NO: She sounds like an insufferable drama queen. No thanks. I can sew well enough.

12) Kevin McGall -NO: Fanatical white supremacist? Not a chance. I wouldn’t anticipate us needing any soldiers, anyway. Or are we going to be attacked by rad scorpions?

13) Gi’hands Mahtmah -NO: “Practices Islam with devotion.” Going with no.

14) Juli Mohammed -YES: I’m also a vegetarian. Both of our dietary needs might be hard to meet, but what if my bunker is only stocked with vegetarian foods in the first place? It would be.

15) Chelsea Masterson -NO: No dumb whores, thanks.

16) Bishop Wesslex -NO: Guuahhhh no.

17) Michelle Famtishidd -YES: Only because I have to take an 8th. She’s obsessed with her looks and a devout Hindu, which in my experience (knowing devout Hindus irl) means she’s probably submissive towards men. She’s going to **** me off so much but maybe she can change and I can’t have any of the other No’s.

18) Mike Preston -YES: Absolutely. We’d get along just fine.

~~~~ Since I’m one of the survivors, and the de facto leader, I choose not to repopulate at all. Our most important tasks would involve obtaining and preparing food, health care, and maintenance.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!