Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

XxNineInchNa-
ilsFanxX

Avatar: 215152 2010-04-19 10:51:23 -0400

Level 41 Camwhore

The Fragile

Hi, my name is Samantha, I was born on February 3rd 1994, and I’m new to Forumwarz! Well, I guess you couldn’t care less about me, but I just felt like sharing some info before I become an active player. As you can tell by my name, I luv Nirvana and even write fan fiction about them! Log in to see images! but I’m a terrible artist, I can’t draw fan art at all. Even if my life depended on it, hah. xD

I also have a YouTube channel, although it usually gets spammed and flamed by random trolls saying “ROBOT GIRL” ! Don’t ask how I got the name, it’s a looooong story that involves TF2. I don’t really have any enemies on the internet right now, except for that Lollipop Prince guy who started all this “ROBOT GIRL” thing. D:<

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me,

~XxN1RV4N4_WH0R3xX~

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!