Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Celerysteve Posted:

I’ll tell you what, since Halloween is coming up and we’re all going to be doing Halloween things and this isn’t a Halloween contest, we don’t need to debate this and I’m going to just call it right here and now.

Winner: Joseph of Suburbia – 3 Log in to see images!

2nd: Drakodan – 2 Log in to see images!

3rd: Velguador – 1 Log in to see images!

4th: Crinkzpipe – Picture of a cool duck.

That’s how I’m doing it. 2nd and 3rd place are unofficial (there was no toxx for BP on 2nd and 3rd) so if anybody comes back to contest those or say they should be different and “person X should be awarded 2nd place because Y”, oh well, they can have 2nd place but that doesn’t mean I have to give them any BP. I’m just giving those two dudes BP to be nice. This however does not apply to 4th place; if you think you deserve the picture of the duck feel free to plead your case.

Don’t see why Vel deserves bp, but I’ll take my picture of a cool duck and burn it in memory of this cool concept, horrible implementation contest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!