Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Judge-Bot 30-

Avatar: 65677 Wed Oct 15 23:22:21 -0400 2008

[Troll Ambulance Mu-
fasa
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

tl;dr read the whole ****ing thing

ACT 1: WOMEN ARE WHORES

My ex left me because I wouldn’t be around all the time because I was going to a school that was 3 hours from her and she didn’t want me to spend the time to come home every weekend so she left me for a guy exactly like me except less funny and still lived with his parents so still there. I know they’ve already ****ed and ****, and I don’t care because she is dead to me. END ACT 1, WHORES

ACT II: ****ES, WOMEN ARE

So I meet this new chick 2 months after the fact, and I’m asking my internet friends and telling them how it’s going and they’re all saying she’s totally into me and I should go ahead and persue it and so I do, a week ago. She tells me I can’t be anything more than a friend because she doesn’t know me but she’s not looking for a boyfriend or anything so hey just give it time. So I do, and now yesterday she tells me she got a boyfriend and I’m like wtf END ACT II WOMEN ARE ****ES

Discuss.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!