Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Phariad Posted:

Wow all of you are sucky. Reading the rules, the point of incorporating those 3 “subjects” in the first post was to provide something to flame each other with. You of course ignored that, and tried flaming people based instead upon…things everyone possesses? Like family, male reproductive organ/period, and posting ability.

Here, let me have a shot at this, Crinkzpipe, due to your believing that politics is simply a bunch of people trying to make life meaningful, shows that you’re an idiot. You’re probably one of those people who complains about whoever got elected, despite not even voting. Or complaining about policies enacted by someone you voted for. Would you prefer a totalitarian dictatorship where there are armed militia patrolling the streets making sure you don’t post slander (or libel if you’re JB) against the government? If so, high-five, being oppressed is awesome, as I’m sure your dom would agree.

See how easy it is to flame someone once you know something about them? Rather than simply attacking things everyone possesses (e.g. parents, posting ability).

Thread is a let down.

I’m under 18 I could give a **** about politics right now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!