Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Odalisque Posted:

You could be someone from the movie “The Birds”. You could wear just about anything you want, just attach some fake birds to your clothes and add some peck wounds.

That was my plan for this year but I couldn’t find enough birds in time. This is a problem unless you know some older ladies that might have half a dozen or so birds for crafting, or if you know of a craft store/hobby shop/floral shop that isn’t all trendy and hip like they are around here.

Or if you’re willing to pay for expedited shipping you can find them online for not much at all. For example: http://www.craftsfeathersfloral.com/home/cff/smartlist_39/crows.html

The two types of flying crows they have in stock would work well.

Next year I will be Tippi.

Next year.

I did this a few years back. I got the suit at Thrifttown on Mission and the birds and some fake blood at Michael’s Crafts. I think I had to drive to get to the Michael’s, though. But it was awesome!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!