Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Drakodan Posted:

****ing hell, I leave for a few hours, and this whole thing goes to ****. As bad as this ****fest may have been, its now turned into a ****slapping contest.

Guys, at least try to make some original insults. Evil Chawin is about as talented as a crusty tag nut when it comes to trolling, whereas Crinkz is just like an oozing woman's genitalsblister; repulsive and disgusting to look at.

Don’t make me get serious here. I wouldn’t want to waste brainpower on you all.

Well at least you’re actually trolling. Everyone else is either a robot who thinks allcaps is a substitution for thought process, a zombie who whines about bad insults instead of insulting anyone, and a couple whose too concerned about some relationship **** than to give a **** about this contest.

Sadly, being the best at this contest is like being the biggest turd in the bowl. You might be the largest, but at the end of the day you’re still just a piece of ****. At least you’re done with LOL THE GAME but your insults still make you look like a huge retard, since you think tumors shrink and grow every month instead of just getting bigger and bigger until you can’t speak and just mutter **** no one listens to all day.much like yourself
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!