Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

duca Posted:

Just out of curiousity, was this new rule ran past the Task Force?

No, this one was just among admins and a few mods.

Listen, I understand that some people don’t agree with this rule. That happens. But as I’ve said before, we don’t expect it will be enforced very often, and we’re not even asking mods to be diligent about it.

If we decide to change it later, we can. I feel comfortable knowing it’s there, and it really shouldn’t affect your day-to-day experience. The rule in question doesn’t even mention Wikipedia at all, but I can think of half a dozen potential offenses we’d want to protect ourselves from (I won’t give you any ideas though), with the tools we have at our disposal.

Perhaps your local forum doesn’t have a rule like this. But we face issues unlike the vast majority of sites out there. And as you well know, most admins in our position wouldn’t bother being so obliging about this kind of thing and just ban people for being dinks.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

It’s like, I can [...] purposely **** up areas that are supposed to be ****-free

Gee, mister…you would really do a thing like that? There oughta be a law! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!