Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Politics, what the ****? I could care ****ing less who gets voted up on top by these ****ing sheeple. If you want to do something, do it yourself, so don’t be ****ing surprised when you see my name up there somewhere the next 8 years.

Not wasting too many words on that religious bull****. What’re you trying to tell me, that I’m created by some stinking old goat on a cloud who then tells me what to do? Yeah, well **** you. If that freaking God of yours wants my soul, he’ll have to get it from my cold, dead Atheist body.

Best OS? There is no best. They’re all either wannabe hipsters with fruit for a logo, or money-grubbing bastards who couldn’t tell the difference between a BSOD and a daily ****ing turd they have to push. But Windows has the most compatibility and is easiest to pirate, so I’ll go with that.

Shut up with your Linux, that’s not an OS, it’s a big desktop widget.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!