Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Time is a huge factor for me and I usually never get time to read but here are some of my favorites:

The Cheese Monkeys – Chip Kidd – Kidd himself is a famous graphic designer, does a lot of book covers. The novel is about a student enrolled into an art school in the 50’s, struggling with relationships, still life, and the most ****ed up intro to commercial art course probably ever.

Diary – Chuck Palahniuk – I like all of his books but this one was my favorite. A diary written by the wife of a man who is on life support thanks to a botched suicide attempt, that progresses as she finds out all of the awful things he was doing leading up to his failed suicide. Probably one of the best twists ever.

A Series of Unfortunate Events Books 1-13 – Lemony Snicket – I know it’s a young adult series, I originally bought it to read to my eldest daughter but I soon became hooked on it myself. A great adventure story that was tarnished by a hack job of a movie that smashed the first 3 books up in a blender and ruined it. Film aside, the 13 books, each 13 chapters in length, make for a great read – veeeery easy to follow since its target audience is 10-13 year olds. But like Harry Potter, don’t let that stop you from enjoying it.

World War Z – Max Brooks – Zombies. **** yes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!