Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

As many of you are aware, recently leetlol and I were banned for vandalizing the Forumwarz wikipedia page (“Treason” it was called in the ban reason). Now, believe it or not, I’m not here to argue against this rule. It is painfully obvious that CZ and most mods see nothing wrong with this rule, and trying to get it repealed or changed would be a monumental waste of time, even for me.

Don’t get me wrong, it is the single dumbest rule I’ve ever seen on a website. But it’s so far out there and unnecessary that it would actually take quite a bit of effort to break, and there are much more effective ways of causing **** here. I digress…

The purpose of this thread is to get some kind of idea of what CZ considers “vandalism”. Changing names, dates, and the like are obvious examples, but what if someone were to create a “Forumwarz Community” heading in the article? How candid could we be in filling out that section? Could we express our true feelings about a dying community and a development team that has lost sight of what used to make this place great? Or is that trolling? Could we make a “Drama” heading and fill it with Fwz dirty laundry, or would that be “detrimental to the interests of CZ”?

I get it, we can’t change JB’s name anymore. We should still be able to contribute to that article, and even add things that CZ might not like, if they are in fact true. WIkipedia isn’t another place for you to advertise, to put your best foot forward. Anyone who reads the forumwarz wiki article should get the most all-emcompasing impression of our fine website, not some heavily protected and polished shinejob.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!