Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Interesting note from the dataz: Only one result I have here significantly exceeds 40K per unique forum pwned.

The outlier is one of my own runs… came back with 210K from 4 forums pwned. All the rest are constrained by that… some get right up close (97-99%, there’s one at 101%) but no others go over.

Squares with what I’ve noticed from Floyd-farming – no matter how much cred I must be gaining (HoFF being a high level forum) I never get back much more than 40K in deliveries.

Also of note, all the data points where the formula I suggested earlier mbumive over-predicts the actual value are pressed up against 40K/forum. Except for one where the prediction was 40 times over the actual value, but the actual value was less than 80% of a hypothetical 40K/forum limit.

So yeah… rough guide to delivery values = (4*Charisma + Luck) * Cred-gain/75, but limited to ~40K per unique forum.

man-man edited this message on 10/22/2009 6:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!