Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

mterek Posted:

It’s still tough to evaluate a threshold, though. As in, how many points someone needs to have to cross over into Evil or Good territory.

I know you guys just respec’d these, but perhaps you would consider a single axis sliding scale, sort of like Baldur’s Gate Reputation stat. You spot people a Rep of 10, and for every Evil option that decrease Rep by 1, or increases Rep by 1 for Good options.

Anywhere from 0-20 would be neutral. -1 to -∞ would be Evil, 21 to ∞ would be Good. With a Rep of 10, people would still be Neutral by the end of Episode 1, but should they continue to push for a single alignment they’d start to go into defined alignment territory.

It would be very easy with this system for what one would have to do to maintain a neutral alignment, since they’d know exactly how many good/evil options they’d have to pick to maintain neutral, and people wouldn’t have to worry about being mean to Dr. O (if they really don’t like him) because it would influence how they’d talk to WoeIsModerator.

One thing I like about the two point system though, is that we can allow evil options for people if they have sufficient evil points, even if they’ve been good too, like in the Episode 2 Suicide Game.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!