Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

nTerra Posted:

In one hand, I’m curious how you knew that so readily. On the other, I’m still curious and feel like this will get you to talk about your male reproductive organ, which amuses me. Log in to see images!

Because the talk page stuff regarding the images on the bum page are ****ing hilarious. Log in to see images! Someone linked me to it a few days ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Human_bum

lol Posted:

I know that might sound odd, but some males are not aware of whether the female woman's genitals is vertical or horizontal. The human female bum image in the article should be rotated CCW 90 degrees to that the male and female images are aligned the same way and so as not to propagate this confusion. — Jreferee (Talk) 22:40, 14 July 2007 (UTC)

lol Posted:

The shaved and more desirable bum should be the first one to be seen in the article. With the current setup, the only possible way to admire the smooth, clean bum is to have it in the same frame as the hairy bum. Please fix this. —GoatSmoke 20:27, 21 August 2007 (UTC)

lol Posted:

I have actually considered taking a photo of my own bum for the article (as far as I am aware, mine is pretty typical) just to put an end to this. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to hold the camera at the right angle to get a decent shot. Log in to see images!

lol Posted:

The bumhole looks weird

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!