Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

And welcome to day 30.

10/18

Special non-bp award to Fie for excellent use of minimalism.

5.duca

4.d4

3.hoboruler

2.Crazy Hammer

1.Sister Daeva

And there you have it. So, is INCIT any better? No, mostly it’s still ****ty. But there are clever people out there who try. It’s people who make the game good or bad. The pictures and rule restrictions don’t matter to someone who is actually funny, they work with what they’re given and they’re patient enough to take a few seconds to look at the angles.

A lot of times I ****ing hated doing this contest, but the truth is I still love INCIT. There’s nothing inherent in it that makes it ****ty and if this contest wasn’t able to make it better, maybe it at least showed some folks that it can be really good.

I’ll stop rambling. There’ll be some bonus bps to give out, I’ll throw together the big list, etc.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!