Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I know this is RP and all, but the conversation is here, so that’s where I’ll seriously respond.

Merc: Cid may or may not be able to pull out the examples you’re looking for, but either way, there is precedent (Evil Trout famously booting people while trying to make an announcement in IDC) and you’ve just helped to expand it. Furthermore, you’ve done this kind of thing before, and many of us have witnessed it.

Your example of duca is relevant, but doesn’t apply. It’s true she was being abusive in chat. But, I can admit I was the first to lower the level of discourse. Moreover, I asked her to stop spamming; I never asked her to stop arguing with me about it. At the time, I considered it a useful (if less than civil) conversation. You were being civil, but three minutes into the conversation you should’ve guessed that it had become unhelpful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!