Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Merc, if you’re reading this, I support your cool-off ban. I’m telling you this before you Tubmail me about it.

If you or another player has a problem with a call made by one of our mods, it’s okay to question it. You might even start an “unban” thread. You might even bring it up in Civil Discussion if it’s particularly egregious (although you’ll usually just embarrbum yourself). But don’t sit there in INCIT haranguing a mod while they’re trying to do a job. That’s just annoying, and it won’t get you anywhere.

As an internet lawyer, you should appreciate that we already have an appeal process. We don’t support any offsite “real-time” chat bullcrap. If every player who was banned for spamming immediately had the mod’s ear, there would be no point in banning them to begin with, would there?

There’s due process. I know WeChall is about “challenging” everything, but stick to challing the game. When our mods are busy trying to moderate, just chall the **** out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!