Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

First of all, we actually could send it to the moon, the only problem is that the transport is too dangerous and too expensive.

Other than that, I don’t agree that supporting nuclear power has a direct relation to supporting coal. There would definitely be a higher demand for coal if you shut down all nuclear power plants too soon and the Greens aren’t capable of changing that. Yet my main concern is that it’s about time to stop burning money for a hilariously useless industry just to employ some random Hartz 4 fabulous persons. And both SPD and die Linke are in favor of coal subventions. Sidenote: LINK.

I guess we both agree that nuclear power is especially an important topic for the EU parliament because there’s much more that has to be done there. And this is one of the reasons I don’t think that environment protection is the super topic of this election, and this is why I conclude that voting for the left-wing parties is lame. I focus on economy and education, and that’s where the FDP has the best concepts. Same applies for their vision of a ‘Bürgergeld’ welfare system even though I think that the amount of money should be higher than they want it to be.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!