Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

IsSoCash

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

4) Do not plagiarize or copy previously submitted entries, including your own. This can mean copying well-known entries that have won before; copying other people’s submissions from previous rounds; or simply resubmitting the same entry (or variations of the same entry) regardless of relevance.

So what if there is an entry, months back, that you don’t even remember – possibly because after 1000+ subs they all start to look the same?

I refer here, of course, to MercWithMouth. He got banned, essentially, for making two jokes -months apart- about flying sharks. I realize that when a new ‘ban-able’ offense is introduced, it helps to have an exemplary ban in order to show people that you are serious.

In the case of Merc, however, I think it could be shown that this was not a test of boundaries but an honest mistake. therefore, I would put forward that the ban be removed. After all, do we all want to fear making an honest submission in incit for fear that it may be close to something we may once have said?

I understand the ideas behind most of these rules, and how they could help make INCIT more fun and challenging for everyone. Without a little flexibility and understanding in the application of these rules, however, do we not run the risk of taking more fun out of the game than what these rules were meant to save?

Jalapeno Bootyhole, I ask you!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!