Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I know what you’re all thinking; “but FAIL, flamebate has sucked for awhile”

That’s true, its decline has been slow and steady. The only comforting thing about it is we have to be close to the bottom. After MCB’s step down as mod and more frequent bans for ruining INCIT (how can you ruin something so awful anyway?)/IDC spam/etc, it can’t get much worse.

Other than the literally 3 or 4 good posters left around here, I challenge you to tell me just 1 thing about this place that isn’t mind-numbingly boring. In b4 JB saying something like “if you don’t like it, you can leave” (which has been said far too frequently to contributing members of the community that have left as a result).

Maybe this is just a natural string of things where the site was new and great and then progressively got bigger which led to more rules and money-making schemes (repackaging a ****ty feature and selling it :/ seriously, was there much demand for making INCIT more available?). Whatever it is, I don’t like it here anymore.

A few people have asked me if I was “coming back” anytime soon. I doubt it. There isn’t much of a community to come back to.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!