Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dr Death

Avatar: 198357 Tue Jul 28 15:01:09 -0400 2009

[Team Obvious]

Level 1 Re-Re

My parents seemed to place everything and everyone else around me first.

Dysnomia Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/help/me/72-what-are-the-site-rules-i-should-know-to-avoid-being-banned

The rules on INCIT and “voting” is as follows:

I was banned for “Votewhoring” which is ridiculous.

Yes I was saying which subs were mine before the time limit but at NO TIME I told people to vote for me in fact telling people what my sub was probably an idea for people NOT to vote for me.

However JB banned me when I asked “Hey guess what is my sub this time?”. How the **** does that imply votewhoring. If you would ban someone for some **** like that then you should see the crap that the #wechall people do to win on incit.

YES I SUGGEST YOU BAN ALL WECHALL MEMBERS FOR COMMITTING “VOTING FRAUD”/”VOTEWHORING” ON INCIT FOR MONTHS

either this or you (JB) step down from your admin position and stop babysitting INCIT.

-=Dysnomia=-

this is all obvious

but yeah, upvoting. obviously.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!