Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

All right, 9/26 wasn’t a good day for INCIT. I don’t even have enough possibles to make a top 5…First, today brings us another one-time only, non-bp award:

Cheer-Goalie- Best use of a meme.

So, I have to decide whether I want to give a bp for today…all the potentials are people who have all ready been given bp (I think.)

You know what. I’m not going to give out the bp, but I am making a change. All unused bp will be awarded during the last week of the contest as part of bonus prizes of some sort. I’ll need to hammer that out. So, 9/26 was a bust. High hopes for tomorrow.

EDIT: If you’re saying, “But, Phin, if you liked Cheer-Goalie’s Kanye poster, why don’t you give them the bp?” Because I ****ing hate internet memes, but I do like the Kanye one. I have a bunch of friends who will say, “I hate fine upstanding member of societys, but Jimi Hendrix is cool.” They should stick by their stupid racist convictions and I should stick by my general hate.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 09/28/2009 8:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!