Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I’m hoping that the deliveries formula is only based on the previous days run of forums, independent of streak length, level, clbum, total cred or your overall pwning variety. Hoping.

To bash out the role of luck and charisma, it would be helpful if each run had the same cred gain, just vary the things under examination. Doesn’t matter which 4 forums it is, but hitting the same 4 over and over would be the easiest way of doing things.

Ideally speaking, I’d then have a set of like-for-like data where the only varying factors are Luck and Charisma. It’s not going to be that perfect, but as said, we can average together broadly similar runs to get the same effect. If there’s a random factor in there (seems likely) then having many repetitions of the same data points is useful too.

To get started, just provide whatever data you get, if trends start emerging I can ask to focus on something specific.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!